Trying to think up some fun activities to do for Father’s Day in LA? Think no more! Here’s a list of six activities you could do this Sunday, June 18th to bond with dad:
- Take a walk up to the Griffith Observatory from Griffith Park. It’s a lovely, free activity that will get the two of you walking and talking.
- Suggest to buy your father some new records at Hollywood’s Amoeba.
- Book a massage appointment for your father to help relieve any body aches he may be experiencing.
- Go for lunch and a walk at The Grove. Treat your dad to something to eat from the farmer’s market.
- Go for a stroll on Venice Beach.
- Treat your father to some delicious Mexican food. Here’s the best Mexican food restaurant worth checking out in Los Angeles:
La Costa Restaurant
Family-owned Mexican mainstay featuring a large menu, margaritas & regular Latin bolero bands.
Address: 854 N Garfield Ave, Montebello, CA 90640
Phone: (323) 728-7492
What will you do to celebrate Father’s Day this year? Along with spending some quality time with dad, you should also try and pick up a gift for him too. Here’s a great place to go Father’s Day shopping for dad:
This outdoor shopping center features a variety of popular brand-name outlet stores & restaurants.
Address: 100 Citadel Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90040
Phone: (323) 888-1724